Are you thinking about celebrating a special occasion in Spain?
Travelling with family, friends or on your own?
We are specialists in organising luxury custom private tours all over Spain just for you and your group. Let us know what you would like to do, what kind of experiences you are fond of and where would you like to go? Give us a few clues about your preferences and we will prepare a private tailor made tour specifically to your needs and within your budget. All you need to do is book your flights to and from Spain and we’ll take care of everything else.
Our Promise to You
A Few Ideas that could be Part of your Itinerary...
Wine and Gastronomy
- Hands-on Spanish cooking classes and culinary demonstrations
- Private visits to exclusive Wine Estates conducted by the owner including wine tasting
- Ham, cheese and olive oil tastings in wine country
- Tapas tour, find out where locals socialize and what they eat outside the conventional tourist routes
- Pairing wine meals in special restaurants of international prestige
- Be an special guest for a traditional meal at a private local home
- Guided visits to the garden of Spain, private allotments where the most amazing fresh vegetable grows
- Guided Visits to regional food markets
- Handling fresh products in a private home like artichokes, peaches, peppers and put it in tins ready for the delicatessen shops.
Art and Literature
- Monasteries more than 10 centuries old with monks singing Gregorian Psal
- Museums in great cities: Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, such as the Prado, the Thyssen-Bornemisza, the Gugemheim, the Picasso Museum, the Joan Miró Museum
- Ancient buildings full of history and legacy like the Alhambra in Granada
- Routes of Romanesque, Baroque, Gothic buildings
- Walking tours from a small tiny picturesque village to the next one crossing vineyards, hills and rivers.
- Feel a Pilgrim doing some stage of the St James Way, "Camino de Santiago" in any of its sections in La Rioja or Navarra or near France.
- Discover and live the harvest season, you can join the pickers, be one of them for a while.
- Learn how to milk a goat and make your own cheese!
- Ride a horse, bike, try the 4x4 routes or balloon through the vineyards of La Rioja.
- Hill-top white villages nature reserves itineraries.
- See the running of the bulls in San Fermin in Pamplona
- See the burning of the Fallas in Valencia
- Be part of the celebrations of the harvest, in the Rioja Wine Festival, in Logroño, La Rioja
- Attend private flamenco shows in Andalusia
- Enjoy the Battle of Wine in Haro, people fight with wine!
- Be part of the Feria in Seville and mingle with the locals, learn Flamenco dance
- We can arrange tours in many regional festivals in Spain like La Tomatina (Tomato throwing) medieval banquets festivals.
- Play golf in Andalusia and enjoy the beach and the gastronomy at the same time.
- Surf in Tarifa or do some rafting in Northern Spain in Asturias followed by a gastronomy treat.
- Dive in the Mediterranean, the Cantabrico or the Atlantic coast and enjoy the seafood restaurants and fishing small villages.
- Come and join us to support Real Madrid or Barcelona Football team, maybe you prefer formula 1, Moto GP or Basque pelota, have you ever heard about it, they play the ball with their hand.