Are you thinking about celebrating a special occasion and you prefer to travel on your own with your family and friends?
Let us know what you would like to do, what kind of experiences you are fond of, where would you like to go? Give us a few clues about your preferences and we will prepare a private tailor made tour specifically to your needs and within your budget.
We strongly recommend to have a private guided tour when visiting Spain specially if you are not familiar with the region or the city.
The Unique Traveller selling points and the benefits to you:
- Best Private Tours in Spain
- We have the best knowledge of Spain
- We have the best contacts in Spain
- We have selected the best guides and driver guides in every region and city in Spain
- We can get what the competition can't
We can put you in contact with any of our customers for your peace of mind: Private individuals or Tour Operators
Benefits to you
- Best experience in Spain within your budget
- You do not have to confirm anything till you are satisfied with the itinerary and the cost
- Flexibility at all times, we will help you to get other alternatives if a private tour does not suit your requirements
- You can be sure we know everything in every region and city in Spain about your favourite subject: Wine, Gastronomy, History, Architecture, Festivals, Sport and Nature
- We can get access and you will feel privileged being the guest in non-commercial places: Private homes of winemakers and chefs, Private castles, cortijos, haciendas and many more
A few ideas to travel in Spain, design your itinerary and organise your private tour.
You like wine and gastronomy? Try these:
- Hands-on Spanish cooking classes and culinary demonstrations
- Private visits to exclusive Wine Estates conducted by the owner including wine tasting
- Ham, cheese and olive oil tastings in wine country.
- Tapas tour , find out where locals socialize and what they eat outside the conventional tourist routes
- Pairing wine meals in special restaurants of international prestige
- Be an special guest for a traditional meal at a private local home
- Guided visits to the garden of Spain, private allotments where the most amazing fresh vegetable grows
- Guided Visits to regional food markets
- Handling fresh products in a private home like artichokes, peaches, peppers and put it in tins ready for the delicatessen shops.
You like art and architecture? How about:
- Monasteries more than 10 centuries old with monks singing Gregorian Psal
- Museums in great cities: Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, such as the Prado, the Thyssen-Bornemisza, the Gugemheim, the Picasso Museum, the Joan MirÃ³ Museum
- Ancient buildings full of history and legacy like the Alhambra in Granada.
- Routes of Romanesque, Baroque, Gothic buildings
You like nature, discover remote places and hidden corners walking or trekking? See these:
- Walking tours from a small tiny picturesque village to the next one crossing vineyards, hills and rivers.
- Feel a Pilgrim doing some stage of the St James Way, "Camino de Santiago" in any of its sections in La Rioja or Navarra or near France.
- Discover and live the harvest season, you can join the pickers, be one of them for a while.
- Learn how to milk a goat and make your own cheese ...!!!
- Ride a horse, bike, try the 4 x 4 routes or balloon through the vineyards of La Rioja
- Hill-top white villages nature reserves itineraries.
You would like to live the Spanish Fiestas? Feel the these festivals:
- See the running of the bulls in San Fermin in Pamplona
- See the burning of the Fallas in Valencia
- Be part of the celebrations of the harvest, in the Rioja Wine Festival, in Logroño, La Rioja
- Attend private flamenco shows in Andalusia
- Enjoy the Battle of Wine in Haro, people fight with wine!
- Be part of the Feria in Seville and mingle with the locals, learn Flamenco dance
- We can arrange tours in many regional festivals in Spain like La Tomatina (Tomato throwing) medieval banquets festivals.
You like sports? We can suggest:
- Play golf in Andalusia and enjoy the beach and the gastronomy at the same time
- Surf in Tarifa or do some rafting in Northern Spain in Asturias followed by a gastronomy treat.
- Dive in the Mediterranean, the Cantabrico or the Atlantic coast and enjoy the seafood restaurants and fishing small villages
- Come and join us to support Real Madrid or Barcelona Football team, maybe you prefer formula 1, Moto GP or Basque pelota, have you ever heard about it, they play the ball with their hand.