Tailor Made Tours of Spain for
Travellers from USA
Do you want to see the real Spain, away from the tourist traps? Then you need a private tour with The Unique Traveller.
With our expansive network of local contacts and Spanish guides who are passionate about sharing the hidden gems of this vibrant country, you’re guaranteed to have an unforgettable holiday.
All you need to do is book your flights to and from Spain and we’ll take care of everything else.
Our team is dedicated to catering to each and every one of your preferences. With a few simple questions answered, we’ll create a private tour in Spain that is tailor-made to your unique idea of a dream Spanish escape.
For more information and a free quote, contact us today
Tell us what you want
Where do you want to go in Spain?
What kind of experiences are you looking for? Culinary, cultural, a bit of everything?
What kind of accommodation would you like to stay in? A rural retreat? A boutique hotel?
What’s your budget and who’s coming along with you?
The answers to each of these questions will tell us all we need to craft your personalised travel itinerary and match you with our experienced tour guides.
With access to Iberian experiences that you simply won’t find anywhere else, we’re certain your Unique Traveller experience in Spain is one you’ll cherish for years to come.
But don’t just take our word for, see what our previous clients have to say about us.
We can put you in contact with any of our customers for your peace of mind.
You get the final say
You’re under no obligation to confirm anything until you’re 100% happy with every detail of your tailor-made private tour in Spain. We’ll work with you to get it just right so that whatever your budget, you’ll get the most out of your holiday.
Whether you’re interested in wine, gastronomy, history, architecture, festivals, sport or nature, we know where you can get the best of what Spain has to offer.
From hands-on activities in the homes of winemakers and chefs, tours of private castles and picturesque villages to harvest festivals and sporting events, there is an endless choice of amazing experiences available through The Unique Traveller.
But you don’t have to wade through all the options, we’ll select the best of the bunch according to your particular tastes and sensibilities.
Why wait? Get in touch with The Unique Traveller today and see Spain like you never have before with a tailor-made private tour.
- The best tailor made Private Tours in Spain
- We have the best knowledge of Spain
- We have the best contacts in Spain
- We have selected the best guides and driver guides in every region and city in Spain
- We can get what the competition can't
Here is just a selection of what we can offer:
- Hands-on Spanish cooking classes and culinary demonstrations
- Private visits to exclusive Wine Estates conducted by the owner including wine tasting
- Ham, cheese and olive oil tastings in wine country.
- Tapas tour , find out where locals socialize and what they eat outside the conventional tourist routes
- Pairing wine meals in special restaurants of international prestige
- Be an special guest for a traditional meal at a private local home
- Guided visits to the garden of Spain, private allotments where the most amazing fresh vegetable grows
- Guided Visits to regional food markets
- Handling fresh products in a private home like artichokes, peaches, peppers and put it in tins ready for the delicatessen shops.
Explore our Destinations here…
You like art and architecture?
- Monasteries more than 10 centuries old with monks singing Gregorian Psal
- Museums in great cities: Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, such as the Prado, the Thyssen-Bornemisza, the Gugemheim, the Picasso Museum, the Joan MirÃ³ Museum
- Ancient buildings full of history and legacy like the Alhambra in Granada.
- Routes of Romanesque, Baroque, Gothic buildings
You like nature, discover remote places and hidden corners walking or trekking?
- Walking tours from a small tiny picturesque village to the next one crossing vineyards, hills and rivers.
- Feel a Pilgrim doing some stage of the St James Way, "Camino de Santiago" in any of its sections in La Rioja or Navarra or near France.
- Discover and live the harvest season, you can join the pickers, be one of them for a while.
- Learn how to milk a goat and make your own cheese ...!!!
- Ride a horse, bike, try the 4 x 4 routes or balloon through the vineyards of La Rioja
- Hill-top white villages nature reserves itineraries.
You would like to live the Spanish Fiestas?
- See the running of the bulls in San Fermin in Pamplona
- See the burning of the Fallas in Valencia
- Be part of the celebrations of the harvest, in the Rioja Wine Festival, in Logroño, La Rioja
- Attend private flamenco shows in Andalusia
- Enjoy the Battle of Wine in Haro, people fight with wine!
- Be part of the Feria in Seville and mingle with the locals, learn Flamenco dance
- We can arrange tours in many regional festivals in Spain like La Tomatina (Tomato throwing) medieval banquets festivals.
You like sports?
- Play golf in Andalusia and enjoy the beach and the gastronomy at the same time
- Surf in Tarifa or do some rafting in Northern Spain in Asturias followed by a gastronomy treat.
- Dive in the Mediterranean, the Cantabrico or the Atlantic coast and enjoy the seafood restaurants and fishing small villages
- Come and join us to support Real Madrid or Barcelona Football team, maybe you prefer formula 1, Moto GP or Basque pelota, have you ever heard about it, they play the ball with their hand.